Return is accepted on most new and unused items within 30 days after receipt of shipment [delivery date].
Sorry, we are unable to accept the following returns.
- Item(s) return after return period expires.
- Items opened, used, or not in the original condition sent. This includes missing tag or UPC.
- Item mishandled and broke days later.
- Special sales items.
To initiate a return, please contact us. A Return Merchandise Authorization number is required for all returns. You can also request a return by login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the "My Account menu" and click the Return Item(s) button.
- Shipping charged to the order is non-refundable.
- A 15% restock fee will apply to items that are toys, figures, and collectibles. All others will assess a 5% restock fee. Opened merchandise returned determined no longer new and cannot be resold will assess a 20% restocking fee.
- Returned or refused including not deliverable orders will NOT be reshipped and will be subjected to a 15% restocking fee, including fees billed to us by the shipping carrier for return shipping. Your order's original shipping fee will not be refunded. Please DOUBLE CHECK your shipping address.
- Items returned must be in the condition shipped. Customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. It is highly recommended to use a shipping services that can provide tracking and insurance.
Returning Defective items:
We inspect every single item received from the manufacturer. Defective items are very rare. Flaws in figure's paint are not considered defects. Example: Funko does not consider flaws in paint as defects.
Some manufacturers offer warranty and replacements for defective or missing parts. We will help customers obtain warranty and replacements for defective or missing parts.
Manufacturers are required by law to inform us in the event that their product is recalled. When this occurs we will contact our customers and post any information about the method of return/ exchange /refund offered by the manufacturer.
If you believe that the item you've received is defective. Do not attempt to fix the problem. Please contact us within 3 days after delivery to qualify for a return or replacement of the defective item received. A return merchandise authorization number is required to process refund or replacement of defective item.
We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee if customer misrepresents the condition of the item.
If you used a pre-paid shipping label and returned an item not a result of our error, the cost of the return shipping, will be deducted from your refund
Order Damaged in Transit:
Do not return items damaged in transit. Please keep all packaging, including the box used to ship the order for at least 5 business day.
Contact us immediately.
Returning Wrong Items Received:
If you received the wrong item(s), we will pay the return shipping and will ship the correct item(s) freight free. Please note: All orders are inspected by 2 staff members to insure quality and accuracy. The weight and box used to pack the order is recorded. *** Digital images of the order (content in shipment) are also taken to insure accuracy.***
If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please initiate a return. You will be refunded your original purchase price once we receive the item. You can place another order for the item you wish to purchase. You do not have to wait for us to receive the original item before placing the new order.
Return received will be inspected. You will be notify by email regarding the refund amount.